Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 3 of the Brigitte’s Gone So Have a Marathon of Movies She Doesn’t Want To Watch Marathon.

She'll be home early this afternoon so I only have time for a couple movies today.

SUBLIME



I liked better when it was called Jacob’s Ladder.

On a side note, I was the photo assistant on the shoot for the DVD and Poster art.



THE IRON GIANT


So this isn’t technically a movie Brigitte doesn’t want to watch.
We’ve both seen it and love it. But, I just got it on DVD and wanted to see it. My marathon, my rules.

If you haven’t seen it, watch it, and thank me later. If you don’t want to watch it because it’s animated you have your own problems and I can’t help you.

Brigitte is almost here so that wraps up my Brigitte’s Gone So Have a Marathon of Movies She Doesn’t Want To Watch Marathon.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment