Thursday, December 10, 2009

Stay tuned...

I spent all day yesterday setting up my render passes and rendered my first frame at 8:09 last night. I have two computers rendering around the clock and tomorrow I am borrowing my dad's macBook add to my little "render farm."

OK, it's not really a render farm but I'll explain it all soon. I'll also explain all of my passes - and what a pass is for those of you that don't know what I am talking about - after the piece is up (and I've caught up on my sleep).

Sorry I don't have any images to show right now. It will all pay off if you can hold out a little longer. The project is due on Monday night so I will put it up before that - unless I am rendering up to the last minute and don't have time...

On second thought, I'll post the project on Tuesday morning afternoon evening after I wake up.

Well, if you must have something to look at, here is my final from my first semester in the program.



Stay tuned! (Why do people still say that?)

Cheers!
Daniel


No comments:

Post a Comment