Sunday, November 22, 2009

Paranormal Inactivity

I don't plan on using this blog for traditional movie reviews but I will post things that I think my world needs to know and this just needs to be said.

I saw Paranormal Activity tonight at a friend's house.

Hype.

That is all.

Cheers!
Daniel

P.S. - I want to say thank you to the host of the party for inviting me so I could see the movie without paying for it. I can now check it off the list. Oh, and the only part from the trailer that made me want to see it - - - isn't in the movie.

P.P.S - I DO recommend both Trick-R-Treat and Drag Me to Hell. I will definitely be watching Trick-R-Treat every Halloween and Sam Raimi's return to his roots in horror was as creepy and funny as I would expect from the man who brought us the Evil Dead series.








P.P.P.S. The antepenultimate David Tennant Dr. Who episode - "The Waters of Mars" aired on the 15th in the UK - we get it in December on BBC America. I just thought you should know.



No comments:

Post a Comment